- Maternal - Newborn Services
- Level II Special Care Nursery
- Preparing to care for your baby
- Baby Friendly Hospital
- Melrose-Wakefield Hospital Baby Café
- The Breastfeeding Support Center
- Newborn Screenings
- Pain Management Options
- Special Care Nursery
- Education and Information
- Visitor Information
- Birth Certificate Information
- Prenatal & Community Health Education
- Safety & Security
- Maternity Tour Schedule
- Web Nursery
- Contact Us
- All Pages
Birth Certificate Information
In order to facilitate and expedite the paperwork involved in the completion of your baby’s birth certificate, we are enclosing the "Parent Worksheet for Birth Certificates."
This form must be completed and on file at Melrose-Wakefield Hospital before you arrive at the hospital to deliver your baby.
For your convenience, you may download a copy of the two items that must be completed and returned before you arrive at the hospital.
1. Parent worksheet for Birth Certificates- please complete and return.
2. Health Care Proxy - please read carefully and return completed form.
Please return both forms to:
Preadmitting, Attn: Maternal-Newborn Services
585 Lebanon St.
Melrose, MA 02176
If you need assistance or have questions, please do not hesitate to call 781-979-3380, Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
News & Events
Tuesday, December 16 2014 22:01