- Comprehensive Breast Center
- Mammography at Hallmark Health System
- Stereotactic-Guided Breast Biopsy
- Breast Needle Localization
- Breast MRI
- Breast Care Nurse Navigator
- Lymphedema/Physical Therapy
- Social Services
- Genetic Counselling and Testing
- Breast Cancer Support Groups
- Look Good…Feel Better
- Men and Breast Health
- All Pages
Genetic Counseling and Testing
The Social Work staff along with the surgeons and oncologists provides testing for breast, ovarian and colon cancer and cancer risk in genetic mutations .
After a discussion with your family or physician about your family history with cancer, combined with your personal history, the team at the Hallmark Health Hematology Oncology and the Comprehensive Breast Center will work with you to discuss your level of risk and arrange for the testing right at the Center.
Our team is here to support you and work with you through the psychosocial aspects of genetic testing as well as through a thorough risk assessment and plan of appropriate medical surveillance.
For more information please contact the Hallmark Health Hematology Oncology Center at 781-224-5810 or the Comprehensive Breast Center at 781-224-5806, or Kathi Whittier, MSW at 781-224-5872.