Wakefield is a special town and so are its residents. Team Wakefield is proud to be a part of this growing community. Working closely with the Wakefield Chamber of Commerce and the Wakefield Rotary, we have seen our relationship with the Town of Wakefield grow and flourish in recent years. And with support of Fire Chief David Parr the Team was thrilled to present an automatic defibrillator to the Wakefield High School Athletic Department last year. And with support from honorary team member Fire Chief David Parr we educated the Wakefield Rotary on Emergency Preparedness. Currently the team is working with the Wakefield Schools to expand our relationship and offer hospital specialists to speak to school children and their parents on a variety of topics of interest to them.
- Donated a defibrillator to the Wakefield High School Athletic Department
- Major sponsor of the Wakefield Rotary's Breakheart Road Race
- Participation in the Festival by the Lake and Wakefield Homecoming.
- Wakefield Chamber Legislative luncheon
- Worked with Fire Chief David Parr to present information on Emergency Preparedness.
- Sponsor of the Fourth of July Parade
- Sponsor of Concerts on the Common
- Adopt-a-site sponsor
- Recipient of the Honor Award for long-term commitment to the community by the Wakefield Chamber of Commerce
- Team members sit on the board of the Wakefield Rotary and Wakefield Chamber of Commerce.
- Sponsor of Nite at the Races, a Wakefield Chamber of Commerce event
- Provided CPR training for the Wakefield Rotary
- Participate in the Wakefield Public Schools health committee
- Valentine's Day and Summer care packages in support of our Troops
- << Prev
News & Events
Wednesday, November 12 2014 13:56