Team Malden consists of members who live and work in the city of Malden. The team meets monthly working on establishing relationships with local organizations and identifies sponsorship opportunities. Team Malden has sponsored many events throughout the years including Celebrate Malden, Kiwanis safety rodeo, and has recently taken part in the donation of a defibrillator to Malden High School. The team has participated on a Drug Task Force around combating Oxycontin and heroin drug abuse, coordinated blood drives for the Red Cross, and is a regular presence at Chamber events, including annual awards night and the Mayor's State of the City address. Team Malden actively seeks to recruit new members throughout the year.
- Celebrate Malden booth and sponsorship
- Malden EXPO booth and sponsorship
- Healthy Malden Bowl-a-thon team and sponsorship
- Members in Malden Chamber, Rotary, Kiwanis
- Major sponsor of Kiwanis Bicycle Safety Rodeo
- Major sponsor of the Malden Rotary's Road Race
- Sponsor Mayor's Golf Classic
- Participate on Drug Task Force around combating Oxycontin and heroin drug abuse
- Sponsored events by Tailored for Success, NS Black Women's Association, Tri-City Family Housing.
- Major supporter of Council on Aging transportation program
- Sponsor Adopt-A-Site in Malden
- Sponsor site for Malden School's Citizen's Apprentice Program. This program allows students to learn new skills in a medical setting. Hallmark Health will donate time.
News & Events
Wednesday, January 14 2015 13:16